- Facilitate go-to-market strategies and positioning.
- Lead product launches.
- Collaborate with marketing teams to create compelling promotional materials, including presentations, product sheets, and case studies.
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities and threats.
- Analyze market sizing, market trends and competitor products to ensure our energy applications stand out.
- Align with the SME and engineering teams to streamline the development process.
- Prioritize features, enhancements, and bug fixes based on objectives, customer feedback, business value, and technical considerations.
- Ensure that the product backlog is clear, detailed, and continually refined.
- Create a safe space for developers and the SMEs to voice questions and doubts.
- Define, measure, and optimize key product metrics to track the success and areas of improvement.
- Regularly communicate product updates, timelines, and feedback loops with all stakeholders.
- Make sure all documentation and learning materials are up to date with latest releases.
- Engage with customers and customer success to gather feedback, and ensure that the voice of the customer is heard and incorporated into the product.
- Collaborate with customer support teams to address and anticipate product-related concerns.
- Understand the financial aspects of product development.
- Allocate resources effectively, balancing short-term deliverables with long-term product health and innovation.
- Make informed decisions on product feature development, taking into account the expected and actual effect on product (hosting) cost.
- Keep an eye on product margins over time, communicate on it and adjust when necessary and/or possible