- Develop and implement a comprehensive HR strategy that supports our rapid scale, focusing on leadership, management, and culture scaling in a global context.
- Build and lead an international HR and recruiting team, aligning our talent strategies with our ambitious growth plans, particularly in global go-to-market teams, including the US.
- Foster a vibrant, performance-driven culture that is in harmony with Gorilla’s core values and international growth.
- Enhance our employer brand within the global tech and energy communities, attracting and integrating top talent seamlessly.
- Work closely with the international leadership team to align and execute team performance and retention initiatives, including hiring strategy, compensation and benefits, and employee retention.
- Design and spearhead developmental programs to promote both individual and organisational growth, adapting to diverse cultural dynamics.
- Utilise data and analytics to inform strategic decisions, transforming insights into actionable plans.
- Build and maintain strong, trust-based relationships across the company, offering guidance and advice that aligns with business goals and strategies.
- Create and implement processes and policies from scratch, adapting to the evolving needs of a high-growth international scale up.
- Exhibit proficiency in managing change, communicating effectively within the company during rapid shifts.
- Advocate for ethical decisions and actions, prioritising the well-being of the business and its individuals.